Saturday, April 7, 2012

Batman and the....Joker?!

*dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn*

Here come's...*Batman!* NO, Ken Chan :D




                                 For those of you in pico who keeps asking me where do I get my outfits...


                                                  This is one of them I call it Joker Time.
                          The socks are from the new April Fool's Jokes Park  (closes at April 16)
                          The hat (my favorite part) is from the April Fool's Jokes park too and so is the bow tie.
                          The earrings are from NYC Downtown and the shirt sadly is from gacha so good luck.
                          The tights are from English Park and the purple scarf is from Newbie Park.
                          The star gloves are from the Star Band Room and the blue skirt is from gacha.








No comments:

Post a Comment